BASTROP, Texas (December 05, 2017)
Members of the Texas Colorado River Floodplain Coalition (TCRFC) have elected board members for 2017-2019 term during their Annual Meeting at Bastrop, Texas on December 05, 2017.
The new officers are as follows:
- Clara Beckett, Bastrop County Commissioner, Chair
- Wayne Boultinghouse, Lampasas County Judge, Vice Chair
- Linda Rashke, Llano County Commissioner, Secretary
- Marilee Pfannstiel, City of Jonestown, Floodplain Administrator, Treasurer
The new regional directors are as follows:
- Region 1 Director – Monica Martin, Floodplain Administrator, Wharton County
- Region 2 Director – Brenda Retzlaff, Floodplain Administrator, Bastrop County
- Region 3 Director – Cristy Vaught, Floodplain Administrator, Llano County
- Region 4 Director – Marsha Hardy, Floodplain Administrator, San Saba County
Rashke, Retzlaff and Hardy are new to the board. Beckett, Boultinghouse, Pfannstiel, Martin and Vaught will continue for another term.
The Texas Colorado River Floodplain Coalition (TCRFC) is a partnership of 48 cities and 18 counties in the Colorado River basin and surrounding areas seeking better ways to reduce and mitigate flood damage. The coalition provides a forum for leaders of communities in the lower Colorado River basin to network on flood issues and to coordinate and improve the effectiveness of their floodplain management programs. TCRFC provides administrative and technical support to the coalition members.