Members of the Texas Colorado River Floodplain Coalition (TCRFC) have elected their board for 2015-2017 term during their Annual Meeting in the LCRA Riverside Center at Bastrop, Texas on July 31, 2015.
The new officers to the Board are as follows:
- Chair, Clara Beckett, Bastrop County Commissioner;
- Vice Chair, Wayne L. Boultinghouse, Lampasas County Judge
- Secretary, Ron Wilson, Llano County Commissioner
- Treasurer, Marilee Pfannstiel, Jonestown Development Director.
The new regional directors to the Board are as follows:
- Region 1 Director – Monica Martin, Wharton County, Floodplain Administrator;
- Region 2 Director – Jared Thomas, Williamson County, Emergency Management Coordinator;
- Region 3 Director – Cristy Vaught, Llano County, Floodplain Administrator; and
- Region 4 Director – Joe Mosier, City of Brady, Floodplain Administrator
Beckett moves up from serving as Vice Chair and Boultinghouse moves up from serving as Secretary. Pfannstiel, Martin, Vaught and Mosier will continue for another term. Wilson and Thomas are new to the board. The Texas Colorado River Floodplain Coalition (TCRFC) is a partnership of 48 cities and 17 counties in the Colorado River basin and surrounding areas seeking better ways to reduce and mitigate flood damage. The coalition provides a forum for leaders of communities in the lower Colorado River basin to network on flood issues and to coordinate and improve the effectiveness of their floodplain management programs. TCRFC provides administrative and technical support to the coalition members.