Committees were formed and Kick-Off Meetings were scheduled below.
- February 11 morning: Burnet, Llano counties and cities
- February 11 afternoon: Blanco County and participating Travis County cities
- February 27: makeup meeting Austin
- March 10: Wharton, Matagorda, Colorado, Jackson counties and cities
- March 11: Williamson, Lee counties and cities
- March 24: Lampasas, Mason, Mills, San Saba, Brown, McCulloch counties and cities
- March 25: Bastrop, Fayette counties and cities
- March 30: makeup meeting on Austin
The FEMA Grant is a 75/25 matching grant. Working with our members and our contractor, weplan to cover as much of the 25% match as we can with “in-kind” charges.
The Texas Colorado River Floodplain Coalition (TCRFC) is a partnership of 48 cities and 17 counties in the Colorado River basin and surrounding areas seeking better ways to reduce and mitigate flood damage. The coalition provides a forum for leaders of communities in the lower Colorado River basin to network on flood issues and to coordinate and improve the effectiveness of their floodplain management programs. TCRFC provides administrative and technical support to the coalition members.